Copywriting Hotseat: Writing for Direct Mail
Vic is a real estate agent who is specializing in selling “expired listings” (homes that had been listed with a real estate agent but were unsold and the listing was not renewed).
Topics discussed include:
- How to speak to the prospect so you don’t sound like a huckster
- the use of handwriting on the letter to attract attention
- how to word the call to action to get the best response
- how to use a recorded message in conjunction with a live operator
- how to use testimonials to do your bragging for you
In most hot seats John doesn’t get past the headline. Here he digs into several parts of the letter and gives great insight.
This lesson... along with a vast library of small business marketing lessons and training programs...
...plus a private Facebook-like chat stream where you can get answers to all of your
questions about marketing tools and techniques, small business growth, and life as an entrepreneur...
... is only available to members of the Marketing Rebel Insiders Club.
You can access all of this immediately for less than $1 per day.
You will receive full access and all of the privileges of membership...
... so you can learn for yourself why our members love this online club so much...
... and why they don't invest in marketing tools or strategies without first checking in with The Club.
Click Here to start your membership today.
We'll see you on the inside...
Stan Dahl & The Marketing Rebel Team