In order to sell effectively online, you need to create and implement an organized system to attract leads, qualify them, show them how you are the best choice to solve their problem, and close the deal. The way this is done is through your maketing funnel. You grab a lot of “suspects” in the large end of the funnel, progressively weed out the time-wasters and end up with the golden nuggets that are willing and able to do business with you.
This can be set up to run almost automatically through a well designed website and an effective email marketing campaign. In this section you will learn:
- How to set up a website that is designed to sell. Most sites online are designed very poorly even though they may look beautiful,
- How to build a list of qualified prospects,
- How to create a marketing funnel that will identify and presell the best prospects and send them to your site,
- How to write emails that will compel your prospects to listen to you,
- How to leverage other marketers’ lists using product launches.
As in all online marketing strategies, there is a constant shift in what works and what doesn’t. We will keep you informed and in front of the curve…ahead of your competition.