Run The Biz
Once you have gotten your business off the ground, you have to have systems in place that will help you manage it and help it grow. Otherwise, you will spend all your time putting out fires and dealing with minutiae. You can use online and offline tools to help you keep on top of your business and run it efficiently.
You will be free to do what you love if you aren’t constantly worried about running the biz. In this section we will cover:
- Websites–Tools & Technology…Learn what the best platforms are, what tools to use to create a great website, and the basics of servers and hosting so you can get the best service at the lowest cost.
- Business Software…There are thousands of software applications available to help run your business and sell your products. We will weed through them and show you which are the best for the money. If there is a free version which outperforms its paid counterparts, we will tell you about that as well.
- Profitability and Financial Management…Most entrepreneurs’ eyes glaze over when thinking about the financial aspect of running a business, but if you don’t pay attention to it you will watch your profit evaporate. We help you make sense of this and keep more of what you earn
- Team Building and Management…After your business hits a certain level you will have to build a team in order to continue to grow. We will help you find the best team and show you the tools to help you manage it properly.
- Business Process Design and Management…This is another area that is misunderstood by most biz owners. We will show you the tools and techniques that will make your business run like a well-oiled machine and free up your time for more exciting activities.
- Legal Compliance, FTC Regulations, etc…If you don’t get this right you will be out of business in a heartbeat. We will help you stay on the right side of the bureaucracy.
- Computers, Equipment and Stuff…Which is the best computer for your specific situation? What other equipment is necessary? We will help you answer these questions and help you spend your money wisely
There is much more to running a business than putting out a shingle and taking money from people. Here you can learn how to manage the necessary but uninteresting aspects of your business and let you get on with making sales.