Working with WordPress: Setting up your Website
We kick off this series on how to use WordPress with some basics. This may be old hat to you if you have done this before, but I want to make sure everyone is up to speed. Also, even the grizzled veterans may pick up a point or two in these videos.
We will be covering:
- How to purchase a domain and point your nameservers
- How to set WordPress up on your site (both automatically and manually)
- How to add a theme
- How to upload images
- How to set your permalinks
- How to create pages and posts and optimize them for the search engines
- How to advertise your site, posts and pages to the search engines
- How to install plugins — 3 ways
This lesson... along with a vast library of small business marketing lessons and training programs...
...plus a private Facebook-like chat stream where you can get answers to all of your
questions about marketing tools and techniques, small business growth, and life as an entrepreneur...
... is only available to members of the Marketing Rebel Insiders Club.
You can access all of this immediately for less than $1 per day.
You will receive full access and all of the privileges of membership...
... so you can learn for yourself why our members love this online club so much...
... and why they don't invest in marketing tools or strategies without first checking in with The Club.
Click Here to start your membership today.
We'll see you on the inside...
Stan Dahl & The Marketing Rebel Team