Copywriting Hotseat: Let Your Testimonials Tell Your Story
Matt is a chiropractor who has a sales letter for a Carpal Tunnel treatment.
Their discussion includes the following:
- An extensive discussion of effective testimonials, along with concept of “cure” as a legal question,
- how to trash the competition without sinking to their level,
- the effect of disclaimers on the effectiveness of the ad,
- how to get new content when you have to write several letters to the same market, and
- using different headline concepts.
At the end of the video John shows how to write a letter to the people who just haven’t responded in the past.
This lesson... along with a vast library of small business marketing lessons and training programs...
...plus a private Facebook-like chat stream where you can get answers to all of your
questions about marketing tools and techniques, small business growth, and life as an entrepreneur...
... is only available to members of the Marketing Rebel Insiders Club.
You can access all of this immediately for less than $1 per day.
You will receive full access and all of the privileges of membership...
... so you can learn for yourself why our members love this online club so much...
... and why they don't invest in marketing tools or strategies without first checking in with The Club.
Click Here to start your membership today.
We'll see you on the inside...
Stan Dahl & The Marketing Rebel Team