Copywriting Hotseat: How to Fine-Tune a Sales Letter
Jack is an attorney who is creating a sales letter for a franchise opportunity for doctors. He is writing the letter on behalf of his client, who is a doctor, and sending it out under his own letterhead.
This letter is strictly for direct mail…it will not be put online.
They start by discussing some general considerations…how to be sure the letter is mailed, how to get the letter past the gatekeeper
The copy is very rough, and John explains what to take into account when rewriting the letter:
- How to transition from lawyer writing the letter to the doctor who is selling.
- Best way to start writing a letter
- How to discover and emphasize the pain point of the reader
- Isolate the “ammo” and put it toward the top
- The need to know “hot buttons”…both what will sell and what will turn off the prospect
- Cut out the fluff. Get to the point and sell the stuff.
Even though this is a direct mail letter to doctors, the principles apply to all sales letters
This lesson... along with a vast library of small business marketing lessons and training programs...
...plus a private Facebook-like chat stream where you can get answers to all of your
questions about marketing tools and techniques, small business growth, and life as an entrepreneur...
... is only available to members of the Marketing Rebel Insiders Club.
You can access all of this immediately by signing-up for trial membership.
Your trial gives you full access and all of the privileges of membership...
... so you can learn for yourself why our members love this online club so much...
... and why they don't invest in marketing tools or strategies without first checking in with The Club.
Click Here to start your trial membership today.
We'll see you on the inside...
Stan Dahl & The Marketing Rebel Team