Working with WordPress 03: Increase Conversions
WordPress is naturally very Search Engine friendly, but a lot of sites drop the ball when it comes to conversions.
To get people to buy from you they have to know, like and trust you. You can’t just get a lot of traffic to your site and scream “Buy my stuff!”
In this video we discuss several ways you can warm up your website visitors so they are more likely to take the plunge and buy your product or service.
Our discussion includes:
- Creating a visitor-friendly layout for your site
- Which pages you need to have
- How to add forms and banners to your sidebar
- Using before and after pictures to tell your story
- How to get great results from social proof
- and more…
We discuss how to put a form in your sidebar but don’t go into how to link it to your autoresponder. That will be coming in Module 5: Listbuilding. Stay tuned…