Getting Email Delivered… Read… and Acted On: Part 2
Part 2 of the email marketing course created by John Carlton & Stan Dahl, where we share all the lessons we’ve learned over the years that have brought in millions of dollars in sales.
This lesson covers the stuff you’ve got to know if you want your emails to have the best chance possible of landing in the InBox (instead of the Spam/Bulk Folder).
Specific topics covered include:
- What you need to know about the CAN-SPAM laws and acceptable email practices & guidelines. Failure to follow these rules will get you in trouble quicker than anything else. They’re easy to follow, but you have to know what the are.
- Maintaining the integrity of your From Field and Sending URL. What appears in From is going to have the single biggest impact on your email being opened (or not). And if you haven’t done a few very simple, but very critical ‘techy’ things to put your sending URL in the good graces of the big ISPs, you’re almost certainly going to have deliverability problems sooner or later.
- Network and IP Address issues. The easier it is to get your email addresses into your vendor’s system, the more likely you’re going to have delivery problems. Find out what makes a good email auto-responder vendor and what are the signs you’re likely going to have problems.
- Blacklist. What are they. How to stay off them. How to get off them if you end up on one.
- Spam Filters – How to stay out of their web.
This lesson... along with a vast library of small business marketing lessons and training programs...
...plus a private Facebook-like chat stream where you can get answers to all of your
questions about marketing tools and techniques, small business growth, and life as an entrepreneur...
... is only available to members of the Marketing Rebel Insiders Club.
You can access all of this immediately for less than $1 per day.
You will receive full access and all of the privileges of membership...
... so you can learn for yourself why our members love this online club so much...
... and why they don't invest in marketing tools or strategies without first checking in with The Club.
Click Here to start your membership today.
We'll see you on the inside...
Stan Dahl & The Marketing Rebel Team