Member Hot seat: Selling to those who sell
On the hot seat this month is Drexel, who is selling a product that teaches salespeople how to use NLP to sell.
He is currently selling it on Udemy but wants to move off on his own because of the low payouts on Udemy. Sound familiar? If not, please listen to last month’s hot seat!
He has several challenges, many of which are common to any market.
A sample of what they discuss:
- How to position himself in a crowded market
- What the setup is, and why he probably doesn’t need one
- What he is really selling
- How to segment his market and target his copy more effectively
- How to optimize his Udemy sales page
- How to develop benefits from a list of features (and how they differ)
- Some of the unique challenges he faces in selling to salespeople
and much more.
As we say time and time again (should I say ‘ad nauseum’), the discussion in this hot seat can be applied to any market, and everyone, from the raw rookie to the experienced writer/marketer, will benefit from listening to it.
This lesson... along with a vast library of small business marketing lessons and training programs...
...plus a private Facebook-like chat stream where you can get answers to all of your
questions about marketing tools and techniques, small business growth, and life as an entrepreneur...
... is only available to members of the Marketing Rebel Insiders Club.
You can access all of this immediately for less than $1 per day.
You will receive full access and all of the privileges of membership...
... so you can learn for yourself why our members love this online club so much...
... and why they don't invest in marketing tools or strategies without first checking in with The Club.
Click Here to start your membership today.
We'll see you on the inside...
Stan Dahl & The Marketing Rebel Team